At Great Call, our mission (and our passion) is to harness the power of technology to create products that are easy to use. We make technology work for our customers. Located in North County, San Diego, we are a dedicated team of energetic, hardworking, fun people who are committed to the successful launch and maintenance of our various wireless products and services. Our company’s overall drive for excellence includes a commitment to the development and well being of our employees.
About the Team
The Customer Service team is dedicated to delivering a superior service experience to each of our customers, whether external or internal. The team offers 24/7 service support on a wide range of issues from general billing, products, and specialized services. In alignment with our company’s core values, we strive to achieve this while always keeping quality, controlled growth, and cost saving measures in mind.
About the Job
As Senior Customer Service Representative your primary responsibility will be to take escalated calls, participate in regular team meetings, answer and respond to a high volume of inbound customer service calls, research and resolve billing and equipment issues, provide information on our products and services, and must be able to quickly analyze customer concerns and needs.
- Assist in the development of the team by providing feedback for Customer Service Representatives on escalated customer calls by participating in the escalation work queue.
- Take inbound customer service calls.
- Research and resolve items relating to customer service issues.
- Resolve customer escalations, monitor trends, and work closely with Supervisor, team members, and other departments to determine solutions and apply process improvements.
- Assist with department projects and special processes and provide feedback and replies to direct Supervisor and/or Managers as needed.
- Motivate the team by ensuring contest participation and providing employee recognition.
- Respond to Instant Messaging (IM) requests for assistance.
- Promote team/department partnership to support positive attitudes.
- Serve as Senior on Duty (SOD) (only when working a shift that is outside Workforce Management’s hours of operation) by communicating with Customer Service’s third party vendor to maintain a balanced service level; transferring calls to third party vendor when appropriate, and monitoring Agent Manager.
- Assure adherence to all Company and functional policies, as well as standard operating procedures.
- Mentor representatives and provide valuable knowledge in support of team performance.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Education: High School diploma and three (3) years relevant experience in customer service
- Minimum of three (3) years of customer service call center experience taking inbound calls
- Minimum of one (1) year experience leading a team and/or managing performance, projects, or multiple priorities/projects
Education: Associate’s Degree in Business or related field
- Five (5) years of experience in customer service.
- Three (3) years of experience within wireless or telecommunications industry.
- One (1) year experience in a lead role managing assignments/projects.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and conflict resolutions skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of patience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
As an employee, you would be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, stock options, Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401(k), life insurance and flexible spending plans.
Join a fast-paced, dynamic company that is making history with our customers and the wireless industry. If you're a smart, high-energy, self-starter with solid experience in wireless and a passion to make a difference, let us hear from you. Check us out at www.greatcall.com .
GreatCall - 18 months ago