- Builds customer loyalty and confidence by ensuring customer needs are
met in a timely manner. Enter orders; answer questions; resolve
problems; follow-up to ensure promised deliveries were made; advise
customers of availability, price and delivery schedules.
- Use proper telephone etiquette and techniques to answer customer
service telephone calls in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Efficient in responding to customer and sales representatives
questions pertaining to orders, product availability, price and
- Provide pricing for orders and inquiries on the basis of sales rep
guidelines, price rules, and/or personal market awareness.
- Work proactively to suggest available alternatives, other grade
choices, alternate warehouse availability, and encourages add-ons.
- Process mail and fax orders with prompt attention.
- Locate and expedite orders. Follow through on all promised deliveries
to assure customer satisfaction. Backordered, indirect and direct
orders are especially critical.
- Process requests for credit and returns in a timely manner.
- Pre-source backordered, direct and indirect orders by checking for
availability. Communicate with Purchasing to assure availability.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy while entering orders into the
system. Assure that all details for the proper handling of each order
are clearly indicated in order entry. This includes but is not
limited to: P.O.#, correct pricing, delivery instructions, warehouse
and office notes, cutting instructions, requested delivery date, etc.
- Interact positively with customers, local divisions, account managers,
and sales representatives to resolve issues.
High School General Studies
Customer Service Experience
PC Software-Microsoft Office
International Paper - 18 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....