Maintaining total customer focus while employing Vapotherm’s Guiding Principles, the Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating all customer communication as well as processing orders and following up with departments to finalize all customer transactions. This requires direct communication with external customers and internal departments to provide timely and accurate fulfillment of customer requirements while operating within company Quality Systems and in compliance with Regulatory guidelines.
• Receive customer orders by fax and email, conduct review of item/pricing and purchase order requirements and enter orders into the business system and communicate formal order confirmation to customer.
• Monitor orders for shipment status and materials inventory levels at company and outside vendor locations and communicate any changes or updates in the expected delivery schedule to the customer.
• Work with Logistics Manager/Purchasing to insure product availability to meet shipment promises.
• Review open order report daily and send pack lists to the warehouse for release of shipments.
• Sent reporting of Daily Orders
• Monitor Shipping Documents daily and initiate invoices for orders shipped, and oversee mailing to customers.
• Maintain filing system in Customer Service for domestic and Canadian customers.
• Maintain price book for domestic distributors and direct customers.
• Field inquiries from customers and CPS’ and respond or forward to the appropriate personnel for follow-up.
• Provide solutions and interface with all resources to affect a good outcome for a customer need.
• Provide support for authorized shipments of gratis supplies to CPS’s.
• Document and process customer complaints per quality and regulatory guidelines.
• Provides first tier Technical Service to customers calling with device issues.
• Receive requests for material returns from customers or Regulatory Affairs and process accordingly with issue of return authorization as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain a Return/Credit process which is in compliance with our Accounting and Regulatory departments as well as open and timely communications with National Distributor in regard to Vapotherm credit procedures.
• Submit new account forms to the accounting department for new customer set-ups, as required.
• Issue location transfers for loaner units upon receipt of authorized request and work with Inventory/Logistics to facilitate shipment if there are no devices immediately available.
• Prepare and send shipping documents to the warehouse for no charge marketing supplies, as authorized.
• Act as liaison between customers and internal departments to facilitate communications and activities.
• Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Provide back up support for International and Service accounts.
• Develop and update work instructions relating to Customer Service Dept. activities in the company’s quality system.
• Provide training as required for departmental activities.
• Actively participate in weekly calls between Vapotherm and National Distributor (Tri-anim).
• Provide Sales and Order Report on weekly basis and distributing to management team.
• Provide live telephone coverage when Reception is away from desk.
• Excellent verbal and written skills required and the ability to work well cross functionally with all levels of customers and internal departments.
• Detail oriented, flexible, pro-active, highly motivated, team player, driven to achieve exemplary customer satisfaction.
• Desire to learn and develop a thorough understanding of the business structure as a basis to enable sound judgment in prioritizing work product and in communications with customers.
• Associates degree or equivalent with three to five years of demonstrated effective customer service experience in a commercial business environment, manufacturing preferred.
• Experience in EPICOR and MS Office applications is required.
Vapotherm - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard