Senior Customer Service Supply Chain Analyst
Collaborate with us as you share ideas and solutions with your team members enhancing customer service initiatives and building consistent yet flexible service applications! In your role as a Senior Customer Service Supply Chain Analyst, you will build and maintain strong business relationships with customers, third party carriers, distribution centers, and various internal departments. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg and grow with us!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Customer Service Supply Chain Analyst at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Maintaining and managing personalized Logistics Information Management solutions
• Working diligently to balance service and cost for the entire supply chain while meeting or exceeding measured targets
• Acting as a Supply Chain Information advocate for Logistics Planning, Service, Distribution and Capability departments to ensure Logistics Information Management needs are met in support of all Logistics performance measurement and decision-making activities
• Utilizing the Kellogg’s technological toolkits to safeguard our corporate data assets and make them freely available as information to all levels of Supply Chain decision making.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Technology or Business -- OR – Demonstrated/Relevant Consumer Packaged Goods or technical experience
• Previously demonstrated a high level of performance and possess the qualifications to service key customers within a team environment
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Be an independent problem-solver and exhibit robust leadership skills.
• High degree of attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and deal with continuously changing priorities
• Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels
• Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience providing leadership within a team and department
• Work experience in Logistics or Technology
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
• Flexibility to work long hours some weekend work may be required.
• Minimal travel is required in this role a couple of times per year.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 12 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....