Software Technician D- Palm Bay, FL
Job Code: GCSD02131036
- Senior DOORS Administrator / Power User
- Support multiple programs across the division to develop track and verify requirements including but not limited to:
- Document preparation and import into the database
- Requirements change management
- Document Exports
- Creating reports
- Collecting metrics
- Support the helpdesk for DOORS issues
- Create and manage user accounts, accesses and permissions,
- Guide systems engineers in utilizing the DOORS tool to effectively manage their requirements which includes defining their schema, setting up their database and identifying their users and the level of access each user will need
- Maintain control of Division Standard template and custom DXL scripts.
- Assist in development, updating and maintenance of DOORS training material, policies, procedures and work instructions
- Teach the division DOORS class.
- Provide just in time customized training to program teams.
- Plan, prepare for, and execute version upgrades across the division.
- Ability to multiplex among numerous tasks.
- Travel to various Harris locations to execute DOORS training
- Fluent in the use of IBM/Telelogic DOORs Requirements Management tool is strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience of DXL programming language preferred
- 8 years related experience or degree in technical field or combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding of SE requirements management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools; strong proficiency with WORD and Excel is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills and the ability to work closely with engineers, project leaders and peer level individuals.
- Strong leadership and personal discipline,
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime as need to support program schedules
This position may require the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you must be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris Corporation - 19 months ago
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...