Senior Data Analysts work closely with a team of
Analysts and Forward Deployed Engineers to analyze and
solve the most challenging problems our customers have
to offer. We are subject matter experts; we are problem
solving experts; and when we’re not subject matter
experts we become them.
Senior Data Analysts use DSC software and tools to
analyze disparate data and stovepipe systems under tight
time constraints, to detect patterns and exceptions, and
to generate reports that provide our customers with
relevant and targeted information for review and action.
We are all very comfortable with technology. We thrive
in high pressure, chaotic environments and know how to
manage competing priorities to deliver high quality
execution to our customers.
You have operated in highly analytical role in the past.
You learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and they
become your surgical instruments that you use to operate
on large data sets.
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis to derive
key insights and drive data-based business
- Works on cross-functional teams with Forward
Deployed Engineers, external vendors and customer
- Serves as a data analysis resource able to provide
guidance and advice to the Project leader.
- Supports the customer and Project leadership at the
customer site with analytic inquiries and ad-hoc
- Drives innovation by staying current with industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline and
at least 3 years of experience performing large
scale data analytics including SQL data extraction.
- A strong understanding of statistics and
demonstrated capacity to interpret statistical
results and determine their applicability to solving
- Intermediate skills with statistical analysis tools
such as SAS for correlation/regression analysis and
- Proven ability to understand the difference between
results and insights as an outcome of data
analytics, and a strong desire to extracting
meaningful insights to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated aptitude to work concurrently on
multiple projects and a strong capacity to organize
one’s time to meet all commitments.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative/analytics
discipline a plus.
- Prior work experience in a results-oriented
- Experience with synthesizing results of raw data
analysis and packaging insights into
business-friendly presentations using tools such as
- Hands-on experience using data visualization
- Frequently required to use office equipment such as
PC, copier, fax, telephone, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision and use of computer monitor
- Ability to travel, utilizing varying modes of
- Individual’s workstation will be divided between
headquarters and the overseas client site.
- This position requires an individual who is flexible
and capable of dealing with sudden changes (e.g.
flight delays, clients schedule etc. ).
Digital Signal Corporation is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a friendly,
business environment with a competitive salary and
benefits package. All job offers are contingent upon
successful completion of background and reference