Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
As a Data Analyst in Workforce Management at Progressive, you will have the unique opportunity to work with up to four organizations in our CRM: Retention, Onboarding, Processing, and Shared Services. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for efficiencies, providing and assisting in implementing recommendations, data mining, and conducting various research and analyses.
The successful candidate will need to have strong analytical skills with the ability to query data, summarize results and articulate recommendations to senior managers. They also need to have strong process skills and be familiar with or able to learn SAS. The ideal candidate would also need to be highly motivated and comfortable developing solutions to problems where no clear “road map” exists.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or Masters degree in a quantitative orientation such as engineering, finance, statistics, economics, or mathematics
- Ability to define business problems in terms of data and develop programming to determine the solutions
- Ability to formulate quantitative approaches and build models to address business questions
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain results and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize work load, meet project deadlines & drive results
- Experience with Access and Excel basic and advanced functions (formulas, pivot tables, macros, VBA)
- Masters Degree in a quantitative orientation such as statistics, economics, or mathematics or some other related analytical area.
- 3 - 5 years in an analysis role, applying knowledge of business process, logic and data to solve business problems
- Experience in working with large data sets and different platforms (SQL, DB2)
- Experience in developing Cost Benefit Analyses • Experience with SAS/SQL
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Gainshare bonus of up to 24-30% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability) • Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- 401(k) with a 6% company match
- Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
icrunchdata.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
What We’re About
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. Each of our employees has a role in...