The Senior Data Consultant is a critical member of Forrester’s data insights team. This global team conducts primary research and consults with technology vendor and B2B agency clients to help them transform marketing programs into effective and efficient integrated campaigns.
The Senior Data Consultant has a deep knowledge of B2B marketing and technology trends, Forrester’s thought leadership around those trends, and an ability to communicate and articulate the value proposition of business data and its methodologies and applications. The Senior Data Consultant has extensive expertise identifying marketing challenges and applying data to solve those problems in custom engagements that deliver actionable insights to drive greater effectiveness.
• Manage large and mid-size custom market research projects from presales assistance through to project completion.
• Serve as the key interface between the clients during the project, overseeing the client relationship.
• Manage distributed teams for specific projects, leveraging employees (both onshore and offshore), partners, and contractors for a successful delivery.
• Analyze the data collected from the field and apply insights to the client problem.
• Create compelling client-specific data presentations by drawing from Forrester’s foundation of global B2B data.
• Proactively expand contacts and relationships with key client executives, introducing new opportunities accordingly.
• Consistently identify needs the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• A proven track record of success in strategy consulting to B2B technology companies and marketing in the B2B technology industry.
• Extensive project management skills with the ability to handle several projects at one time and work with and manage distributed teams.
• The ability to communicate and present to high-level contacts at our clients’ organizations.
• Advanced analytical and communications skills.
• A minimum of 12 years of proven experience in the IT industry.
• Previous experience managing custom research and consulting projects.
• A bachelor’s degree (an MBA is preferred).
• The ability to travel at least three times per quarter to client sites in the US and Europe.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
Forrester Research - 8 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...