We are looking for a Senior Data Consultant with 3+ years experience to operate as a team member in order to enhance project goals and efficiencies. This role will utilize data analysis and business process knowledge to support a variety of tasks.
Cooperate with project team to discover and expand data solutions Use technology to analyze business processes and hunt for more efficient solutions Manage and develop all aspects of the databases Build ad-hoc queries to investigate inconsistencies Control data by confirming data quality with input from the project team Communicate knowledge of performing research and validation of revenue improvement and cost reduction opportunities Aid in reporting, document data retrieval and analysis procedures Analyze and interpret data seeking business insight and to advise process improvement
BA in Business, Information Systems, or related 3+ years relevant experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES PROFICIENCY IN SQL (ORACLE OR SQL SERVER) AND SQL QUERY SKILLS, INCLUDING:
- Writing SQL queries to gather, validate, analyze data (not just modify canned SQL queries, but create new queries)
- Design and create simple databases, tables, and views using SQL
- Connect to other servers through ODBC, OLEDB, or similar providers
- Possess a basic understanding of data models and relationships
- Translate business rules and requirements into data processes
- This company offers significant benefits and a competitive salary, based on experience.
At Vivalta, we strive to support job seekers to take the next step in career advancement. If you are seeking the next step in your own personal career advancement, contact us and we will be happy to explore your options, coach you through the entire job search process, and help you achieve the next step on the career ladder.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please visit Vivalta's website at http://vivaltainc.com/, give us a call, and/or email your resume.