Working at Linqia |
We have an amazing team, and we ’re always looking for smart people to grow the team. Check out the posting below and see if this is a position you might be interested in. We recognize talented people, support them, and help them grow. We believe in openness, co-operation, respect, dedication, and hard work – and we live that way every day.
Our CEO, Maria Sipka, has a quick message for you.
Don°t forget to stop by our website to see what we are up to!
If Linqia sounds like the right place for you, contact us through either The Resumator or firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Requirements
- Work as a founding member of a team responsible for the technical design and implementation of discovery, matching and learning engines
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of text mining (linguistic, statistical, and machine learning) models
- Strong ability to identify analytical/text mining techniques from business requirements and use cases involving unstructured data
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Document Retrieval tasks such as text categorization, text clustering, concept/entity extraction, production of granular taxonomies, sentiment analysis, document summarization and entity relation modeling
- Develop applications and algorithms in Java/Python to process, analyze and report on our big data
- Have a passion for developing applications with a focus on quality, maintainability and scalability
- 5+ years experience
- Degree in CS or related technical field, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Java and/or Python
- Strong expertise in Hadoop and MapReduce knowledge with large scale data processing
- Familiarity with next-generation storage engines like MongoDB, Riak, Cassandra and HBase
- Experience building scalable, fault-tolerant systems for large data storage and processing in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of data structures and algorithms for large-scale machine learning
- Effective all-around engineer who writes well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- Familiarity with ad products and internet marketing
- Experience with Pig, Hbase, Zookeeper, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie and/or Hue
- Released Open Source software