The Senior Data Quality Analyst designs, develops and executes robust quality assurance testing for Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Web Analytics projects and enhancements. The Sr. Data Quality Analyst owns the entire QA process from end-to-end. Testing will occur at the database level, the BI application level, web analytics applications as well as front-end website testing.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
About Your Experience:
- Owns QA process for Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Web Analytics projects and enhancements from beginning to end.
- Gains thorough understanding of technical and business requirements, and verifies data integrity and quality accordingly.
- Becomes highly knowledgeable in existing data warehouse structure, BI subject areas and BI dashboards.
- Creates robust test plans from scratch.
- Creates and maintains a library of reusable test plans for future projects / enhancements.
- Performs unit , integration, regression, and load testing at the database level and application level, with existing tools (non-automated).
- Identifies and reports bugs. Works to identify root cause, identify patterns, etc. to facility a more efficient resolution to the issue.
- Investigates and recommends automated testing tools to streamline the process in the future.
- Takes ownership over QA environments to ensure they are maintained and in synch.
- Performs regular audits of production data compared to source systems.
- Performs data analysis during discovery and design phases of development work
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality assurance or data analyst position.
- Advanced SQL skills required. Experience with TOAD or other similar SQL tool required.
- Familiarity with data modeling, database design, OLTP and OLAP environments, structured and unstructured data processing, ETL processes and business intelligence tools and concepts required.
- Experience with any of the following applications/tools is a plus: OBIEE, Adobe Site Catalyst,
- Must have experience handling large amounts of data.
- Highly advanced written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with developers and project managers.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...