Our client, a Fortune 100 Insurance Company, has an immediate need for a Senior Data Quality Analyst to join their Advanced Analytics/Business Intelligence Team in Jersey City, NJ.
Advanced Analytics/Business Intelligence team is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Data Quality Analyst to join a team of bright professionals working on several strategic data intensive projects with high visibility. The candidate will be required to work closely with business, development teams, analysts and project managers to analyze and validate data requirements, assist in data discovery , build test datasets, and help in quality assurance activities such as writing test cases, test scripts etc.
Required Soft Skills/Abilities:
The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of related technology experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be creative, self-sufficient and resourceful. Accustomed to looking through many spreadsheets of data and discerning patterns and errors and capable of verify data suppositions. Ability to quickly learn the technology and business concepts/processes as well as technical writing skills are required. Experience working on multifaceted teams engaged in aspects of Business Intelligence and web based transactional application development is a prerequisite for this position.
Required Technical Skills:
- High level of competency in data manipulation and analysis: accessing raw data in varied formats with different methods and analyzing and processing data
- Knowledge of at least one Statistical analysis tool like SAS/Revolution R
- Expert experience with PL/SQL and TSQL
- Expertize in using Quest TOAD or other data access/browsing tools
- Hands on experience with stored procedures, triggers, collections, materialized and normal views
- Experience in data profiling methods and methodologies
- Experience in analysis and QA of ETL jobs
- Experience in Oracle 11i, SQL Server 2008, or UDB 9
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and possess desire to advance and grow personally and professionally
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with varying timelines
- Knowledge of ETL tools (DTS,SSIS, Datastage, Abinitio) is a big plus
- Experience with QA tools such as Quality Center; QTP
- Analyze data and document transactional and reporting data elements
- Analyze and document data rules imbedded in ETL, Stored Procedures and queries
- Design and develop reconciliation or control SQL jobs, procedures functions and packages to assist in data testing
- Conduct data profiling, and data analysis activities
- Create and maintain QA artifacts, follow QA process and document data anomalies
How to apply
Is this you? If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit? Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. The company provides consulting, managed services, projects, outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries.
We operate with over 57,000 professionals in more than 35 countries with corporate headquarters in Tokyo. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...