Tagged is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Sr. Data Scientist to support a variety of analytics functions, including CRM (Customer Relationship Management), customer valuation, testing design and measurement, developing a loyalty program and virtual economics.
- Be the first researcher to design a loyalty program in Tagged’s history. This will give you a unique opportunity to shape Tagged’s approach to rewards and virtual economies.
- Develop and use economic models to enhance our understanding of virtual economies. Methods may include, but are not limited to - game theory, macro-economic models and econometrics.
- Lead A/B testing functions of business operations: develop robust testing statistics to measure different types of performance metrics, and recommend business refinement or product improvement.
- Investigate user life cycle and develop retention strategies.
- Lead initiatives in the areas of customer research and user behavioral targeting.
- Design and implement different segmentation schema to guide our strategic planning and tailor customer experience.
- Work with engineers and business owners to prototype and deploy product features, algorithms and quantitative models to improve monetization and operating efficiency across multiple areas. Communicate key insights across all levels.
- Transform successful proofs of concept and working prototypes into scalable production-ready code in partnership with the Engineering team.
- Develop products through the application of analytical methods on large datasets.
- 5-8 years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or Finance company. Experience in web problems and virtual economies a plus.
- Expert knowledge in predictive modeling, data mining, or economics modeling. Strong experience in testing design and measurement.
- Proven track record of working on complex modular projects, and assuming a leading role in such projects.
- Expert knowledge in SQL. Ability to optimize complex queries. Experience with scripting languages, i.e. Java Script, Python etc. is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, capable of defining own design and test scenarios.
- Experience with SAS, R or other statistics package preferred.
- MS/PhD degree in Economics, Statistics or Business.
Tagged - 16 months ago
Tagged is the social network for meeting new people. While other offerings focus almost exclusively on existing relationships, Tagged has...