Join our LinkedIn Group, Frontier Technology: Networking, Forum, and Jobs.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Data Warehouse Analyst with Data Warehouse application and project background; especially with Telecommunications billing system and customer care system experience. Ideally the person would have actual experience with the analysis, data modeling, planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and support tasks associated with a Data Warehouse project/application. Telecom billing system and customer care system background would be a huge plus for this position as these systems are major sources for the Data Warehouse.
- Assess and analyze user requirements in order to translate them into information and reporting requirements. Perform logical data modeling and ETL design.
- Create an ERD document to model the database required for the data warehouse
- Document reporting requirements and ETL design layouts using standard format.
- Define, document and execute system test cases to effectively test the new components of the data warehouse
- Follow standards for data warehouse. Participate in design reviews.
- Manage medium to large projects and handle project tasks including estimating, planning, tracking progress, communicating to management and documenting issues, risks and contingency plans.
- Provide end user support for software tools delivered and help resolve problems encountered
- Communicate with customers and suppliers as required. Act as intermediary between user community and technical teams.
- Manage change via an established change management process.
- Mentor to other personnel - provide knowledge transfer as necessary
- Work with Erwin data modeling tool, Oracle and Teradata databases, SAP data quality toolset, Brio Ad Hoc query tool, SQL Assistant, and multidimensional BI tools like Cognos/TM1.
Frontier Communications - 16 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...