Sr. Database Administrator - HR DRAFT (Hold on finalizing--internal candidate)
- Maintain SQL Server databases in a production high availability environment
- Install and upgrade SQL Server databases and their applicable tools
- Create and modify primary database storage structures and objects
- Monitor and optimize performance of SQL Server for integration with other software
- Troubleshoot various problems that arise
- Manage security of the databases
- Setup Disaster recovery strategies
- Manage backup and recovery procedures.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of five years of SQL Server database experience
- Experience writing scripts in an administrative language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Linux and UNIX commands and utilities
- Familiarity with Oracle
- Programming experience
- Web server knowledge
- Understanding of Esri software including ArcGIS for Server
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supportin
g diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 11 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...