MW Partners, Inc. is currently looking for a Senior Database Analyst with a solid background in Business Objects for a 9 month project in Roseville CA.
This position will require the following experience:
· Developing and maintaining reports and applications supporting Contract Management
· Metrics and Reporting: Develop and track business metrics. Develop, automate, and maintain standard, custom, and ad-hoc reports.
· Develop and maintain general and online program reports.
· Perform user acceptance testing of new changes before production release.
· Ensure program/data integrity.
· Responsible for training of program users.
· Data Analysis: Compile and analyze data. Develop and/or maintain data models for what-if analysis and for other business purposes.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience in data management. BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or relevant experience.
· Experience and demonstrated excellent knowledge in Microsoft ACCESS programming, Excel, SQL Server and VBA skills.
· Experience in applications development, project management or other relevant technical areas.
· Sound knowledge of advanced programming techniques and application design required.
· Demonstrated expertise in data querying ability and demonstrated strong organization, communication, financial analysis and problem solving skills.
· Experience in Business Objects: SAP Crystal Reports and Xcelsius and has SharePoint Developer knowledge