Working within EverBank’s Banking Analytics Group, this position will develop strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and is primarily responsible for the database marketing function for EverBank. This includes the design, implementation and the maintenance of the bank’s marketing databases.
• Responsible for the design, structure, content and accuracy of the Marketing databases.
• Collects, evaluates, and analyzes data on customers, prospective customers, and competitors to estimate potential market penetration.
• Develop strategy for targeted marketing campaigns.
• Develop and implement strategies for data warehousing.
• Oversee the design and implementation of marketing databases.
• Responsible for data extraction, list and lead generation
• Maintain EverBank’s marketing database through the use of customer input, returned mail and directories.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Work with colleagues and marketing partners to evaluate marketing campaigns and communicate results to management.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Knowledge of strategic marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Knowledge of statistics, confidence intervals, sampling and test/control cells.
• Strong SAS programming skills
• Exceptional project management, relationship management and communication skills required.
• Must possess the ability to convey ideas articulately to internal and external customers, peers and management.
• Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment.
• Excellent strategic marketing and business skills.
• Proven experience with database marketing, customer segmentation and results analysis.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn applicable systems/ software quickly.
Training and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field strongly preferred.
• Minimum 2 years experience in years in Marketing field required, 5 -7 years preferred
• SAS programming experience required
• Proven experience designing and utilizing relational databases
• Mortgage Banking Marketing experience a plus.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...