We currently have an excellent career opportunity available for a Senior Database Marketing Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters in the Bronx, New York.
The Senior Database Marketing Analyst will perform data analysis to understand customer behavior, assist in developing various data driven marketing campaigns and assess effectiveness of activities through a variety of channels.
- Identifying opportunities by analyzing customer trends to enhance and create new marketing programs
- Working with members of the marketing department to develop customer communication strategies
- Analyzing and tracking responses, preferences, transactions and behaviors to a variety of promotional programs
- Work with marketing team and merchants to understand business challenges and develop innovative data based strategies
- Define and maintain standards, processes and trends to maximize full capability of database applications
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with 5-7 years of experience in delivering analysis and identifying trends
- Retail background a plus
- Ability to write/read SAS and/or SQL is required
- Experience in planning, measuring and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and manage multiple projects while effectively meeting aggressive timelines.
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Loehmann's Inc. - 17 months ago