EIG is excited to be building an Enterprise Data Warehouse, with an OBIEE solution to present critical data to our users, and support our growing business needs. We’re seeking top notch talent to build an industry best BI team and to help us support this exciting initiative. If you are interested in using your expertise and innovative skills to build something brand new, are a resourceful technologist who likes to wear many hats, have a passion for data, and like to mentor others, then we want to talk to you!
What you will do?
What you will need for this position?
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses
- Identifies, documents, administers and maintains the data warehouse star schema
- Design, develop and test high-quality Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes, programs and scripts
- Troubleshoot data integration issues and bugs, analyze reasons for failure, implement optimal solutions, and revise procedures and documentation as needed
- Mentor and support other Data Warehouse & BI Developers
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for development team
- Support user community on data analytics when needed
- Perform training and knowledge transfer of technology
- Provides ongoing performance monitoring and tuning, and automation of production activities related to Data Warehouse, ETL and BI environment
- Works in conjunction with business analysts and other users acting as a liaison between technical and business departments in developing dashboards and other BI related solutions.
What’s in it for you:
- At least 4-6 years of Enterprise Data Warehouse dimensional modeling experience
- At least 4-6 years of ETL design, development, and performance tuning on one of the following ETL tools: SSIS, Informatica, OWB, ODI, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI)
- Expert SQL Programming skills
- Skilled on one of the following RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySql
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective collaboration of tasks across the business and technical teams
- Able to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines with focus on details
- Interface with key customers from all functional areas - Analytic skills are needed
- Proven and recent experience of implementing solutions from requirements gathering and process design to functional production deployment
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Possesses strong business acumen, with ability to assist in development of business requirements definitions
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with management, coworkers, and business users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, four weeks of vacation, as well as an onsite game room and fully-stocked kitchen that is the envy of the block.
If you are the driven and adaptable person described above, possess a demonstrable history of delivering quality code, and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!