LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands including Ampeg, EAW, Mackie and Martin Audio, LOUD Technologies Inc. produces a wide range of digital recording products, loudspeakers, commercial audio systems, audio and music software and guitar/bass amplifiers. Wherever there is music making, live performance, audio recording or playback, LOUD Technologies is there.
The Senior Design Engineer works in our digital design team, performing design activities on networking protocols, both hardware and software.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Design activities on digital audio interfaces and controllers
- Schematic entry from scratch
- Layout review
- Firmware development on embedded microprocessors and DSP
- Embedded systems testing
- Prototype debugging and testing
- Computer Driver customization
- User interface creation for testing purposes
- Feasibility estimates
- Pilot production inspection.
- Schematic entry and PCB layout review
- Firmware development for embedded systems and DSPs
- Motor control, LCD control, ADC/DAC design, audio DSP
- Feasibility bill of material structures & engineering change management
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, verbally and in writing
- Assertive interpersonal and problem solving skills that build consensus and resolve issues
- MS Suite required; MS Project highly desired
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prototype builds, both board level and final assembly
- EMC, Thermal, Safety, Vibration and System HALT testing
- Component engineering
- Provide schedule estimates to Program Managers and Project Managers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BSEE or related
- 5+ years of experience in a design engineering capacity
- Motor control
- Ethernet networks
- Embedded linux
- ADC/DAC Design
The position requires schedule flexibility to meet deadlines, and occasional travel, both domestic and to Asia.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, ancestry or handicap. Please notify us if you need accommodation or assistance during the pre-employment screening.
Be the first one to know about the LOUD opportunities by following us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/loud-technologies
Please do not call to inquire about the position.
No agencies please.
Loud Technologies - 7 months ago