Develop digital and traditional advertising campaign look and feel under the supervision of an Art Director or Design Director.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
· Concept, design, and production in a wide variety of styles for online and print media (banners, promotions, rich media, kiosks, interactive demos, digital signage and websites).
· Follows direction from Design Directors and Art Directors and is able to inject design prowess
· Responsible for designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
· Monitors projects through all phases of production.
· Provides input, direction and communication to all involved disciplines throughout production.
· Adheres design to budgets and time constraints.
· Delivers presentations to team and clients as needed.
· Exhibits expertise in all design trends and historic design influences.
· Assists in the developing new business presentations
· Contributes wherever possible to the establishment of a high agency profile in the business community – entering award contests and acting in a manner which reflects favorably on the agency
· Stays apprised of new and emerging technology and programming applications for potential use for clients
· Develops an understanding of the Design Director/Art Director positions, pertaining to career growth
· Other responsibilities as assigned
Nature and Scope
Typically reports to a Design Director
Senior Designers should develop an understanding of the Design Director and Art Director positions as they pertain to career growth.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Advertising or Design
Years of Relevant Experience
4-5 years experience in Advertising across all canvases
Solid advertising design portfolio containing examples of layout and animation
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
· Exceptional attention to detail in graphics, layout, and typography to maintain brand integrity
· Knowledge of current online media standards
· Experience necessary with all of the following programs:
· Experience preferred:
o Adobe InDesign
o Audio and Video Software
· Experience with managing assets
· Ability to learn new digital media technologies
· Ability to clearly communicate all project status and to manage time efficiently
Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff
Moxie Interactive, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard