Plans, designs, develops, and produces visual media. Prepares high resolution images for pre-press and web use.
- Serve as an institutional multimedia marketing specialist. Responsible for videography and photography for institutional multimedia pieces, including items produced internally and externally.
- Responsible for institutional video and photography production.
- Prepare illustrations, rough sketches, designs layout designs and mockups of material according to project brief.
- Coordinate special events with photography or video and represents TTUHSC at various health fairs and community events.
- Create copy and graphic designs for ads, invitations, brochures, newsletters, annual reports etc.
- Build relationships with students, faculty and staff.
- Other duties assigned by executive director of Communications and Marketing.
Education and Experience
Associates degree plus one year related experience; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal three years.
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe CS, video, photography and graphics.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
The following documents are required to be uploaded when applying to this position:
-Resume and cover letter
-Portfolio (website link or PDF )
-At least two professional references (including name, title, company, phone number and/or email address.
Work is performed under general supervision and in a team environment.
- Some lifting up to but no more than 25 lbs.
Hourly Pay Range
12.27 - 17.49
Monthly Pay Range
2126.80 - 3031.60
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity employers and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (Texas Labor Code, Chapter 21), Americans with Disabilities Act as amended, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.