The Home Office Solutions group supports various business units by providing critical business systems and integration services. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who is part of a team that is responsible for developing and delivering high-performance, scalable and innovative applications. The candidate should be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional teams with minimal direction from management. Must be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a changing environment.
- Design, develop, test and implement ECM solutions based on business requirements
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance Documentum and Captiva
- Provide solution designs based on strategic direction and business needs
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support
- Documentum 6.x product suite
- Documentum infrastructure
- Captiva v6.5
- C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Crystal/SSRS Reports
- Web services
- MS SQL 2008
- Min. 5 years working experience using Documentum 6.x applications and product components, including Content Server, BPM, xCP
- Solid experience with BPM Workflow design and customization and Forms Builder
- Experience installing, configuring and administering Documentum products
- Experience in architecting & developing interfaces with Documentum
- Experience implementing and integrating third-party components into overall design
- Demonstrated ability to present application designs to development groups and tech leads for review and input.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and willingness to adapt to LPL’s SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that both technical and non-technical end users can understand.
- Ability to work with users to gather and understand business needs and requirements.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
Minimum Education Required: BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience Required: 5+ years of application development experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 2 years ago