Revised May 14, 2012
Senior Developer C# .Net developer with Lotus Notes required
C# .Net developer with experience in web forms with Lotus Notes and vb6 experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for new development, coding enhancements to legacy systems, re-writing of existing applications, support for systems and related activities.
- Familiarity with agile and scrum development methodologies a plus
- Experience with Lotus Notes required
- Experience with vb6 required
- Expertise level experience with C#, .Net 2.0/3.5, N-tier architecture, patterns, third party controls, C#, T-SQL stored procedure creation, and SQL Reporting
- Proficiency Microsoft Office 2003/2007 automation a plus
- Lotus Notes programing experience required EMAIL MAPI Properties in Lotus notes, Process around exporting programmatically and accessing calendar information.
- Developer provides deep technical expertise in the development and support of messaging client application/user interface.
- SQL Performance Tuning and Query Optimization a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years experience with C# .Net and SQL Server technology
- Expertise level experience in programming and debugging solutions
- Must be able to communicate clearly with management and peers, regarding requirements, issues, and resolutions
- Ability to work well under pressure and work with limited guidance
RVM full-time employees enjoy competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time-off
- 401(k) with employer match
- NYSC membership discount
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible medical spending account
- Auxiliary insurance options: Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Hospital, Cancer, Life Plan
- Employee referral program
Indeed - 10 months ago
RVM's mission is to provide a fast, affordable, compliant, and effective (FACE) communication platform for our clients to use with their cus...