Deep Focus is seeking an experienced Back End focused Senior Developer to translate software requirements into concise and robust programming code. This role will work closely with the account team, interaction designers, and graphic designers to create interactive solutions for clients. This position will build, test, debug, troubleshoot programs and scripts for various functions, and modify existing code to add new features. The Senior Developer will report to the Technology Director.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work with account team, producers, graphic designers to create feasible solutions for clients.
- Take the initiative to keep projects moving.
- Always being on the edge of emerging technologies & marketplaces to educate the teams on the possibilities and limitations of each.
- Involved in budgeting and estimating of projects.
- Be a technical adviser/leader/resource for all departments. Helping them push the envelope, but staying away from pitfalls.
- Be able to jump into a project at any given time to debug problems and suggest solutions.
- Write clean, well-organized code using optimal design patterns.
- Build, test, debug, troubleshoot programs and scripts, and modify existing code to add new features.
- Focus on latest SEO implementations and strategies in Omniture and Google Analytics to help advise/lead all departments for strategies, and help ours with implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Multimedia, Interactive Design or degree in a related area
- 5+ years software development experience in a professional context
- Expert understanding of ActionScript 3 as an OOP Language
- ASP .NET. MVC3
- Expert knowledge of integrating Flash with server side technologies, XML, PHP, ASP, Coldfusion, etc.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks ( Dodeignighter, Zend etc.)
- Objective C (for IPhone\IPad IOS 4) experience
- Must have a good feel for design, animation, and usability
- Knowledge of CSS3/HTML5
- Exposure to Server Side Development (PHP5, Ruby, .NET)
- Facebook and Twitter APIs