For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit Health was formed by the recent combination of Medfusion and Intuit’s Quicken Health Group. We’re the industry leader in advancing provider and patient communication through online services.
We are looking for a seasoned technical manager to lead product development for our SAAS offerings as part of the Intuit Health Group. You will be responsible for leading a team of software developers to deliver significant improvements to the reliability and scale of our flagship offerings through our new architecture, as well as to create new products across mobile and other platforms. You will partner with leaders across our Product Development areas to lead cross-functional teams in defining and delivering highly available solutions to delight our customers and increase their productivity. You will also provide technical direction, coaching, and mentoring to employees on your team and others when necessary to achieve successful project outcomes.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of technical management experience in a complex environment
- 10+ years of software development industry experience in web-based offerings
- Strong experience in managing projects throughout the entire SDLC and delivering products to market on schedule
- Strong customer empathy with heavy focus on the customer experience
- Prior experience in successfully migrating products from legacy technologies to newer architectures
- Experienced in implementing SDLC best practices, development standards, efficiencies to deliver a high quality, highly available, highly scalable, highly reliable "always on" product.
- Proven experience in optimizing the work of cross-functional teams that substantially increases their productivity and product quality
- Experienced in driving automated software development lifecycle processes and best practices, and utilizing metrics to measure, evaluate and improve.
- Partners extremely well with cross functional teams including Architects, QA, Product Management, and Operations.
- Experience working with partners and 3rd party vendors to integrate technologies.
- Experience managing in an agile (Scrum) environment with short cycles and rapid iterations with customers
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Adept at rapidly acquiring knowledge of new technologies
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, SAAS/web services/web technologies, Java/JEE, ORM, UI frameworks
- Mobile experience a plus
- Superior organizational and planning skills, excellent written/verbal presentation and listening skills, and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
United States of America-North Carolina-Cary
Intuit - 13 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...