Responsible for software package, automation, development environment design and setup, SAAS release coordination and deployment.
- Work with multiple agile teams to create and maintain cross functional team distributed environments.
- Jenkins setup, Maven setup, SVN branching, internal repository
- Python project packaging, deployment automation scripting
- Research and POC projects related to development environments and operation
- Ability to support production environments as needed
- BA degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of software development and or operation development experience
- Understanding of OO in combination with at least one of the program languages at expert level: Java, Python, Scripting
- Experience in working with RDBMS in one of the following: Oracle, MySQL or DB2
- Experience in SVN branching and merging, Jenkins configuration and setup, Tomcat, Apache, Maven concepts
- Experience and understanding of how distributed agile development team works and the ability to coordinate with multiple teams
- Familiar with infrastructure and operation’s architecture
- Ability to design and write scripts (Python, Fabric) for automation
- 1+ year of Linux experience including basic operation and program diagnosis
Indeed - 12 months ago