Senior Digital Analyst
So you love data and can talk to a client? We’re already excited about you.
Make an impact with one of the most award-winning independent digital agencies in the world by providing actionable insights and opportunities to our clients. Our digital analysts help cultivate, evolve and constantly improve the level of analytics expertise within our organization. You will be one of our clients’ trusted advisers by consistently delivering recommendations and best practices.
Our rock star analyst must be a data-driven individual who has strong analytics skills and experience who can work effectively with clients and vendors to complete high-quality analytics deliverables and drive digital marketing strategy.
At BGT, you can actually have a life, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be evaluated based on your ability to generate findings and recommendations that ultimately help the client improve their bottom line. You will also be charged with designing and helping implement optimization for clients while being a team player. There are no silos here, instead you’ll be working in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Our Senior Analyst must have a heavy level of expertise with data collection platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics or Unica), tag management offerings (Tag Manager, Bright Tag, or Tellium) as well as testing and optimization tools (Optimizely and Test and Target).
Account / Project Work
• Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on a client’s business objectives and design direction
• Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports/analyses on key performance indicators, using a variety of data sources to support client objectives
• Present findings and actionable insights
• Ensure accuracy of reports and data provided
• Uncover powerful optimization opportunities for clients
• Maintain an understanding of industry trends and tools for ongoing innovation
• Constantly advocate both internally/externally about the importance of analytics and proper measurement
• Serve as the subject matter expert on data, marketing analytics and optimization
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in digital analysis
• Advanced knowledge in MS Excel
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare clear and concise documentation for our clients.
• Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or other Web analytics platforms required
• Understanding of web data, digital marketing technologies and processes
• Ability to work and remain focused in a fast pace environment, understand sense of urgency to complete work in a timely, accurate, efficient manner
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail/accuracy
• Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• High internal motivation and curiosity with ability to initiate and own analysis from start to finish
If you’re still itching at a chance to be a part of a team that has a rich history of consumer and B2B brand experience, representing some of the world’s largest brands and fortune 500 companies, then click “Apply Now” to complete an application. Hope we get a chance to hear more from you!
BGT Partners - 15 months ago