Who we are:
Merkle, Inc. is the nation’s largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency with a team of over 1,800 exceptionally talented people working throughout the United States, China and the UK. This is a place where exceptionally talented people want to be -- a place where they can harness their skills, build enduring relationships, and do remarkable things they otherwise wouldn’t.
Merkle is also a place where clients want to do business. For more than 20 years, many of the world’s top brands, financial institutions and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. Our clients include Dell, DirecTV, Microsoft, Nike, Samsung, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, the American Cancer Society, and Susan Komen for the Cure to name just a few.
We’ve created an ecosystem where talented people can be comfortable and thrive. We wear jeans. We bring our dogs to work. We let off steam with some pool or foosball. We have fun. But we also work hard. We execute. We innovate. We achieve. We take care or our clients, and each other.
A company filled with this level of talent and passion is going to get noticed. And we are proud of the recognition we’ve received. We’ve been recognized by Forrester Research as a “ Leader in Database Marketing ” 3 consecutive times, and among Advertising Age’s “ Ten Agencies to Watch in 2012. We’ve been named a “ Best Place to Work ” by Baltimore Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011, and And our CEO, David Williams, was named “ CEO of the Year ” by SmartCEO magazine.
So if you’re smart, passionate, fun, and committed, consider joining Merkle, where you’ll fit right in.
What we need:
Merkle just opened our newest China office in Nanjing and we need a Sr. Manager to help lead, develop, and build out our Digital Analytics practice. This person should have good communication skills and fluent in both English and Chinese. We're looking for someone with a dynamic personality that has come from a technical background in digital and advanced analytics techniques that has experience managing team members, who's looking for true ownership and a sense of pride in building out and developing their own team in this location!
The Digital analytics team has been rapidly growing. To keep up with that growth, we are seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Analytics who is can help us expand our team to our China, Nanjing office. This is a strategic role for the team.
This individual will help us hire, train and deliver world class digital analytics work for our clients through our China Operations. Initial training and project work will focus on site reporting, email reporting, ad hoc analysis, digital media analytics and search campaign structuring. As the team grows and matures we will continually expand the areas of responsibility for the team. This is a great opportunity for someone at this level to take on increased management responsibilities, gain international experience and expand into digital analytics. Work in Merkle china offices is conducted in English.
More specific dutie s will include, but are not limited to:
- Help with hiring and training of Nanjing analysts
- Manage and mentor Nanjing analysts
- Manage the coordination and delivery of client projects
- Serve as primary Liaison between US and China analytics teams
- Handle multiple priorities and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Implement a first-class QA process and monitor the initial project deliverables
- Foster team building and knowledge sharing for the Nanjing digital team
High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills
- 6+ years in digital analytics/CRM with familiarity with digital data sources such as email, website, digital media, and social.
- Strong skills in Excel, PPT, SQL and SAS
- Prior project and resource management experience
- Solid understanding of databases and database marketing principles
- Familiarity with web platforms such as Omniture, CoreMetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics
- Proven experience using your digital analytics skills to identify customer behavior insights
- Experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations
- Experience with managing offshore resources desired but not required
- Prior experience living or working in China desired but not required
Merkle Inc. - 12 months ago