From the beginning, mcgarrybowen was built differently, on the simple premise that clients deserve better. So we built a company committed to delivering just that. A company that believes, with every fiber of its being, that it exists to serve clients, build brands, and grow businesses.
At mcgarrybowen we believe:
mcgarrybowen is seeking a Senior Digital Art Director
- in taking things personally. In throwing ourselves into our work and being passionate about our ideas.
- in people. Our colleagues are a diverse, creative, outspoken, ambitious, character-rich ocean of talent.
- in collaboration. Great ideas come from all corners. And they’re burnished by discussion and teamwork.
- in decency. We love people who have passion, but aren't egomaniacs or glory hogs.
- in personal growth. We teach, mentor, and grow the best and brightest, so they become leaders in the field.
Responsibilities include: (examples listed below)
A Sr. Digital Art Director at mcgarrybowen will assimilate a broad range of skill and experience in order to develop superior creative solutions that will live across all forms of digital media. A successful Sr. AD will confidently contribute to the development of creative concepts, independently lead projects of any size/scope/style through to completion, invent digital tactics, mentor junior associates, and manage the day-to-day progress of a project from start to finish.
Job Qualifications: (examples listed below)
mcgarrybowen is an equal opportunity employer and bases its employment decisions only on job-related criteria. All applicants and employees are intended to enjoy the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, demotions, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national or ethnic origin, or record of arrest, where the individual is otherwise qualified.
- Ability to design across a broad range of media
- Contributing new ideas and creative design solutions appropriate for diverse media outlets, evolving technologies, and current trends
- Rallying junior associates to meet project goals on time, on budget and with an unforgiving eye on quality
- Maintaining a high level of motivation with junior associates while keeping them positive, focused and on track
- Moving beyond the execution of deliverables and beginning to focus on delivering results
- Being self-motivated, hard working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Leading by example