LIN Media seeks a Senior Digital Designer to join its growing team. The Senior Digital Designer will support the Digital Ad Sales teams of all LIN Media properties, including their 40+ television stations’ news and entertainment websites. The individual in this position will play a key role working with each market to manage their day-to-day needs efficiently and effectively.
• Design custom high-impact Rich Media, static and Flash display ads from scratch, templates or from existing third party creative source files
• Manage working queue and assigning orders to Digital Designer
• Excellent Photoshop & Flash skills with ability to modify client assets and rapidly produce static or animated display ads
• Basic HTML & CSS knowledge and the ability to create landing pages for clients
• Solid layout and typography skills
• Intermediate Flash skills with the ability to animate transitions
• Ability to multitask or juggle several projects and prioritize them appropriately
• Ability to provide and take creative direction
• Work well both independently as well as with others
• Work with Campaign Strategists and/or Traffickers to create test pages and troubleshoot creative issues
• Quickly tweak existing creative when necessary
• Build creative library to house reusable elements
• Good organizational skills – able to catalog and readily access files and assets
• Ability to analyze the marketing message to be conveyed and create appropriate design from concept to complement
• Ability to successfully communicate visual ideas and design rational with focus on finding and providing solutions
• Assist in creation of documentation of ad product standards, templates and guidelines
• Knowledge of designing for web and small screens and the inherent unique design limitations
Required Experience and Education
• BA + 1-2 years relevant experience
• Understanding of digital advertising operations
• Must have good communication skills and provide outstanding customer service
• Must be detail-oriented and well organized with the ability to keep cool under pressure
• Must be good with numbers and analytics and possess strong problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and priorities
• Must have a sense of humor
• This is a full-time position with compensation dependent upon experience
• Comprehensive benefits package
• May be located in one of the LIN Media markets
LIN Media is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, LTD and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Interested candidates should send resume, cover note, and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Senior Digital Designer” in the subject line.
No phone calls please. LIN Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F.
WPRI - 15 months ago