Our Digital Strategy team looks at companies through a digital lens to identify opportunities that transform the way they do business, create advantage and go to market. We deliver the compelling visions and detailed plans that guide our clients’ long-term enterprise investment, organizational alignment, execution and growth.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies and ensure cross-channel campaigns meet their business metrics. This position primarily involves defining and implementing metrics to track campaigns, while regularly reporting on each campaign’s status. An analyst is also expected to make recommendations on how to improve strategies and campaigns based on his or her analysis.
A successful candidate is comfortable with numbers has ample experience analyzing and mining historical data. He or she should not only comprehend multiple types of information, but be able to glean trends and behaviors that will help define the targeting and messaging of campaigns. Ideal candidates are conversant in marketing analytics and can collaborate with and communicate information to Clients and third parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform detailed requirements gathering of client business environments, the market they sell in, and the desired state. Research competitive sites and digital trends to support the higher-level Digital Marketing strategy.
- Conduct detailed analyses of Clients’ current analytic tools, strategies and reporting processes.
- Identify the correct campaign KPI to track and report while monitoring the ROI for digital campaigns.
- Understand and analyze various click-stream and conversion funnel data, drawing conclusions that help increase the performance of the digital marketing campaign tactics.
- Design and execute business requirements.
- Bring an awareness of best practices for user data and analytics tools and processes to your team and your clients.
- Work closely with client representatives and Acquity Group SMEs throughout project to refine deliverables and meet expectations.
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience: interactive marketing strategy, interactive agency work
- Past experience managing a marketing campaign is a plus
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and familiarity with web technologies, including HTML/CSS, Flash, AJAX, other rich media is required
- Experience with Visio and MS Project is a plus
Bachelors Degree required preferably in Business Administration, Interactive Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Product Development or Marketing Communications
50% more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.
Acquity Group, LLC. - 19 months ago