Title: Sr. Dimensional Engineer (13-00166)
Location: Southfield, MI
Pay Rate: Competitive for the industry
Type of hire: Contract
Travel: Up to 20%
The positional focus of a Dimensional Supervisor is to identify the content of programs and assign them to the Dimensional Engineers; make sure best practices are being used, prioritized work loads, review program timing weekly and maintain status in ProLink, and reviewing dimensional work (GD&T, RSS, GDM ...) prior to release.
• Supervise the dimensional group ensuring roles and responsibilities (RASIC) are
achieved accurately, on schedule, and with the most efficient means necessary.
• Document manufacturing capabilities updating with new program information.
• Establish a training matrix to document core requirements.
Review ProLink measurement plans with Dimensional Engineers on a weekly
• Monitor key program deliverables from award through PPAP.
• Confirm all dimensional information is available in specific reporting format.
• Maintain an open relationship with the tooling group and gaging team to ensure the best interests of the program teams are maintained.
• Staff and team meeting participation
• Program support in the resolution of high profile issues.
• Track performance evaluations and development plans for all team members
• BSME, technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Requires 8+ years
• Requires limited supervision.
• Manages a broad functional area.
• Ability to travel to various manufacturing locations to communicate best practices and collect lessons learned.
1. Please explain your experience with GD&T, RSS, and GDM.
2. Please provide any detailed successes from your prior leadership roles in the ¬¬¬dimensional engineering area?
3. As a Senior Dimensional Engineer, which customers or suppliers are you most familiar with and which ones do you have existing relationships with that may benefit you and our client moving forward?
4. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
5. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day, and why did your employment end?
6. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
7. What is your current / last pay rate?
8. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please do not put negotiable) GTA will always try for the highest and greatest amount that you are seeking, but per the customers, that amount must be justified by prior compensation levels as well, please.
9. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
10. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
GTA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...