Roll Global is a privately held, U.S. $3.0 billion
international company committed to health for our
customers, our employees, and our planet. We grow,
harvest, bottle, package, and market a diverse range of
healthy products, including fruits, nuts, flowers,
water, wine, and juices. The agricultural businesses
together are the largest farming operation in North
America. Roll Global is powered by a team of innovative
professional companies that support our brands, staffed
by experts in disciplines like sales, advertising,
strategy, and agriculture. We believe success means
doing well by doing good. That’s why we carefully
consider how our business practices affect the world
around us. We’ve also made a conscious decision to
market only products that contribute to a healthier
Roll Global LLC is preparing to launch College and
Career partnerships with high schools and colleges
throughout the Central Valley. We are seeking a Senior
Director, College and Career Partnerships to lead the
effort. We are looking for a proven educator who is
innovative, highly organized, has excellent project
management skills, eloquent communication skills, and
understands how to launch and manage new programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Director of College and Career Partnerships
dramatically improve college and career readiness of
- Create, manage, and assess investments designed to
graduates in the Central Valley.
the Central Valley, based on successful practices
- Coordinate a comprehensive CTE strategic plan for
district, college and Paramount company partners
- Manage a set of key relationships with school,
with clear targets around student outcomes, service
delivery, and stakeholder satisfaction.
scope and sequence, college and career pathways,
- Work with partners to develop approved curriculum
master schedule, work-based internship program and
all other program activities.
at the local district, community college, state
- Actively remove policy and/or bureaucratic obstacles
and/or federal levels in order to ensure students
graduate from high school with college and technical
summer camps for 8th graders, designed as a preview
- Oversee the planning and execution of college-career
to high school programs.
students and driven educators to the programs.
- Coordinate marketing and recruitment plan to attract
In addition, the Senior Director of College and Career
Partnerships will be expected to support:
Paramount Bard Academy, a 6-12 charter school
- The transformation and expansion efforts at
expanding to become K-12.
- Teacher training focused on the Common Core State
Readiness initiatives throughout the Central Valley.
- Expansion of 6-9 Summer Academy programs and College
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Graduate degree in education and/or education policy
education, school administration, and/or education
- A minimum of eight years of experience working in
- Experience working in low-income, Latino (ideally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Roll Global seeks a seasoned senior manager and
innovative entrepreneur with an unyielding commitment to
providing students in the Central Valley with a
world-class education that prepares them for college and
Successful candidates will have at least five years of
professional experience, three years of successful
management experience, and will also possess:
leading a start-up, managing a senior team toward
- A clear pattern of establishing a compelling vision,
ambitious outcomes, and building support among
students in a collaborative, fast-paced, and
- A history of achieving outstanding results for
in the Central Valley to take initiative, display a
- The desire to work tirelessly on behalf of students
strong work ethic, pay attention to detail, continue
to grow as a professional, innovate, and help
Valley or Los Angeles (depending on location).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Willingness to travel regularly to the Central
COMPENSATION AND REPORTING STRUCTURE:
This is an outstanding opportunity for a
highly-motivated professional to assume a pivotal role
in a fast-growing, highly respected organization. Roll
Global maintains compensation and benefit packages that
are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Senior Director, College and Career Partnerships
will report to the Senior Vice President, Education
The review of applications will begin immediately and
will continue until the position is filled. For best
consideration, applications should be submitted prior to
March 1, 2013. Applications should include a resume, a
cover letter, and a presentation or writing sample that
demonstrates your leadership launching an initiative.
Req. Code : 4011
Division/Department : Roll Global LLC