Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships Development, the Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships Development will be responsible for leading USF’s efforts to engage new corporate partners through philanthropic grants, CSR platforms, cause-marketing programs and sponsorships with the objective of generating $5 to $10 million in new funding annually for UNICEF programs around the world. The Senior Director will also be responsible for supporting the growth and sustainability of existing high priority corporate partners, contributing towards the overall growth and development of USF’s corporate partnerships team and work, and representing USF internally and externally in a leadership capacity.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Refine and implement USF’s new business development strategy in the U.S. to generate $5 to $10 million in new funding annually and support the team’s overall goal to double resources over the next five years.
- Lead all new partnership discussions, including development of partnership propositions and presentations in collaboration with PR, marketing and account management teams, and negotiation of agreement terms in collaboration with legal and account management team.
- Institute and lead business development processes and metrics to conduct due diligence, develop prospects and track progress towards achieving annual and long term goals.
- Lead cultivation of new corporate partners with the potential to generate significant additional funding for UNICEF programs worldwide.
- Lead development and roll out of innovative, large scale revenue platforms for engaging multiple sectors and companies.
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategies to solicit, cultivate and secure corporate partners.
- Develop and implement efficient processes for business development team.
- Manage and grow the business development team, including directly supervising and coaching individual team members.
- Secure and manage external agencies and resources as needed.
- Serve as an internal and external champion for the USF’s corporate partnerships work and represent the USF at internal and external meetings and events.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum of five to seven years work experience in sales and/or development with direct experience in managing a business development function in the non-profit or corporate sector
- Direct experience in conceptualizing, developing and securing multi-million dollar corporate partnerships; including experience working with retail, consumer products, food/ beverage, and/or financial services sectors
- Direct experience working with Fortune 500 companies, including presenting to C-level decision makers
- Direct experience in developing large scale cause-marketing or CSR/corporate philanthropy partnerships
- Demonstrated success in achieving measurable results vis-à-vis revenues generated or funds raised
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to build relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under multiple deadlines
- Interest and commitment to children’s issues and international development
- Must be willing and able to travel significantly throughout the United States
- Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The U. S. Fund for UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
United States Fund for UNICEF - 12 months ago