EDPlus Holdings combines finance, web-based technology and services to deliver an end-to-end solution to maximize Return On Education™ for post secondary education consumers aged 17-34. The people at EDPlus Holdings are dedicated professionals who understand funding, technology, data, and marketing services and who care about students and their future. Experienced in many facets of the industry, each EDPlus Holdings team member contributes talent and skills that complement and support the overall business. We run like a business. We make work fun. And we care like family.
The EDPlus Holdings team is looking for a strategic, innovative and results-driven online marketing super star that will have a direct impact on the business targeting the consumer segment noted above.
The Senior Director, Digital Marketing at EDPlus Holdings reports in to the SVP Business and Product Development and is responsible for leading the development and implementation of EDPlus Holding’s digital marketing strategy to support the achievement of our business and brand objectives while being a catalyst for digital transformation spanning the consumer experience across digital, social and mobile platforms.
As the digital marketing leader, you will be a member of the senior leadership team and instrumental in helping develop the vision, strategy and marketing roadmap for the EDPlus Holdings digital offerings. You will be responsible for developing the overall marketing strategy and plan with a corresponding budget. You will also lead the team in functional execution. You will partner with product management, technology, compliance, research, analytics and sales to establish and maintain operating mechanisms that enable our teams to deliver a great product and customer experience and ultimately deliver on revenue and EBIT goals for the Digital Services business, a key driver in the growth of EDPlus holdings in total.
• Build and lead the digital marketing organization as a member of the senior leadership team.
• Hire and develop great people and coach and lead them to be a high performing team.
• Drive the development of the overall digital marketing plan and goals (traffic acquisition, product offers, affiliate strategy, marketing spend, etc).
• Establish on-going strategy for new affiliates recruitment
• Manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
• Define and execute network engagement and growth strategies
• Ensure contractual, pricing and incentive structures are optimized for growth and ROI
• Represent EDPlus Holdings in market and manage and grow strategic relationships with key affiliate partners
• Enable your team to monitor consumer activity, analyze affiliate performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase revenues with weekly optimization recommendations to SVP Business and Product Development
• Enable your team to maintain high level communication with affiliates and recommend new campaigns/offers
• Partner and collaborate across a complex organization end to end and work with product, technology, user experience, brand/offline and other stakeholders within the company to develop plans and partner on campaigns.
• Partner with optimization/testing teams to develop and execute on-going offer testing to drive revenue growth
• Stay abreast of emerging trends in marketing, technology and measurement and implement accordingly.
• Oversee process for communication and monitoring compliance or brand guidelines in the affiliate channel
7+ years’ experience in marketing, including experience managing direct reports
Proven experience in lead generation activities and affiliate marketing with a large scale (including Fortune 500) national consumer brand/business
Working knowledge of search, display, social, mobile channels and key strategies for growth in these channels
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a cross functional team in a complex, constantly changing business and marketplace environment
Enthusiasm and passion for marketing, leading teams and innovating
Demonstrated experience bringing new product offerings to market and/or developing marketing strategies to grow existing revenues and customer base
Track record of successful team leadership and developing and retaining talent
Strong program and project management experience in a highly-matrixed, cross-functional environment
Experience in identifying and defining customer insights through analysis and segmentation in partnership with brand and research teams
Experienced with utilizing analytics & reporting data to drive business outcome
Self-starter with proven leadership skills
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• U.S. citizen
• Digital Marketing experience with Web properties targeting consumers
• Understanding of and deep experience with On Line Lead Generation activities required
• Able to travel for industry events and standard business meetings as necessary up to approximately 20% of the time.
• BS/BA in Business, Computer Science or related field from a 4 year College or University is required
• Minimum 7 years related web property digital marketing and lead generation program experience is required
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Strong understanding of and decision maker relationships within the consumer advertiser and marketing partner ecosystem
• Impeccable writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience negotiating SEO/SEM, advertising, sponsorship, and marketing partner contracts
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in an extremely fast paced environment
• Must be extremely organized and have a focus on detail
• Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment