Novation has won awards for our focus on Ethics, leadership, diversity and environmental initiatives in our industry, made the great places to work list and works hard to “be green” in our practices and our offices. In 2012, the health care customers Novation serves used our contracts to purchase over $40 Billion in products and services and we continue to grow. Additionally, we help lower costs for America's hospitals, and since 2009, we have provided just over $1 billion in savings for our customers. We offer a culture that likes to promote from within and we have a tremendous benefit package that includes an onsite gym. Join our team to help improve healthcare costs for all across the country.
Title: Senior Director, Marketing
Location: Irving, TX
The Senior Director, Marketing leads Novation's marketing strategies, including strategic marketing planning and deliverables, product, service and technology-based solutions marketing/packaging, sales team engagement, web and publication strategies, project management/measurement and appropriate integration with other key services for Novation and its alliances.
The Senior Director will report to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications and lead a team of branding, product, service and analytics solutions marketing and web/editorial services employees. The ideal candidate will have experience leading product and service marketing and branding teams, preferably in a health care or information technology environment. Candidates should have a proven track record in leading integrated marketing/sales campaigns, product packaging/promotion plans and interactive tool/catalog development. Experience in health care marketing or analytics solutions marketing preferable.
• Serve as company expert for corporate branding, and product, service and analytics solutions marketing and packaging
• Enhance Novation's image and exposure through integrated sales/marketing plans
• Develop, lead and measure Novation's marketing strategies (corporate and product)
• Lead a diverse team of marketing/communications staff including branding, product marketing and web/editorial teams
• Conduct leadership development, coaching and training for team members
• Manage marketing expense budget, goal measurement and results of team
• Engage with alliance partners to ensure proper positioning of Novation brand
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other Liberal Arts (MBA preferred)
• Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience leading diverse marketing functions
• Experience in both product and service marketing
• Experience in health care field or information technology field is not required, but is preferred
• Proven team leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Diplomacy, flexibility, and the ability to successfully interact with employees at all levels of the company as well as all representatives from our member health care and , members and vendor organizations
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for innovation
•Ability to maintain an appropriate sense of urgency
•The ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Working at Vizient means making a difference in today’s dynamic health care industry, every
day. Our mission is to connect providers with...