Are you a senior level professional with a passion for technology and a proven ability to set and execute strategies that move products to market success? If so, we would like to hear from you.
As part of FICO's Product and Technology Organization, Product Management is responsible for setting strategic product direction, establishing and maintaining product requirements, and ensuring successful realization of product strategy across all analytic and software products within our chosen market categories and customer segment domains.
The Product Management Senior Director, Product Management Marketing Products - is responsible for fulfilling the product management leadership role for our Marketing and Customer Engagement Products.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning and achievement of revenue, expense and margin.
• Coordination of the activity of other contributing parties across the value delivery chain (i.e. development, professional services, legal, sales, etc.) in the attainment of the subsegment goals.
• Product strategy, including innovation and growth.
• Product roadmap.
• Positioning, differentiation & value proposition.
• Use Cases and Requirements.
• Product Lifecycle Management (including the retirement or rationalization of legacy products and versions).
• Release Planning.
• Product Launch Plan.
• Product Marketing Support.
• Solution Launches and Lifecycle.
• Analyst Relations Support.
• Field Support.
• Travel up to 50% and occasional early morning or late evening calls with teams located around globe.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business field. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 8-10 years in a product management and/or software development leadership role within an enterprise software company.
• Experience in the Marketing, Campaign Management or CRM space is a plus. Software product packaging and licensing experience is a plus.
• Broad technology industry expertise and strategic insight.
• Strong in business and financial analysis and in preparing and communicating business cases to senior executives.
• A passion for technology, with proven ability to set and execute strategy that moves products to market success.
• Experience with Rational Unified Process and Agile development process a plus.
• Experience/certification on Pragmatic Product Management a plus.
• A proven record of forging productive relationships with software and business teams.
• Excellent team and client motivation and management skills.
• Ability to keep the focus of a large and diverse group on the success factors of a product.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...