The selected individual must have:
• Minimum of 15+ years of related experience, training and/or industry knowledge – Semiconductor industry and Fortune 500 company experience are desirable
• Bachelor's degree and HR experience is required
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, persuasive, leadership and negotiation skills to interact with all levels of management, staff and external vendors
• Solid systems skills and strong familiarity with applicant tracking systems and other recruiting technologies
• An ability to think strategically with a common sense approach
• Solid process orientation and have superior attention to detail
• Expert knowledge of employment laws, interviewing techniques, corporate recruitment processes, and recruitment strategies
• Outstanding and proven people management skills
• Proven experience in achieving staffing and workforce planning targets
Director, Talent Acquisition
Santa Clara, CA
Reporting to VP, People Operations
Marvell Semiconductor is seeking a very experienced staffing professional to lead our global staffing function. The Director, Talent Acquisition will drive and implement immediate improvements in our ability to attract top talent through targeted recruiting initiatives. You will be a key partner in Marvell's drive to be a great place to work.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position has responsibility for:
• Partnering with the management team to identify enterprise-wide talent acquisition needs and assess operational capabilities to determine metric-based goals and objectives for strategic process improvements across the staffing function.
• Engaging buy-in of key stakeholders and drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a highly positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies to meet talent acquisition objectives and metrics
• Identifying, capturing and reporting on relevant recruitment metrics to assess candidate fit and longevity, and use information to identify trends and make ongoing process improvements aligned with business objectives.
• Developing and maintaining sources of diverse hires including employee referrals, internet, executive recruiting resources, university recruiting and professional groups.
• Leading, coaching, mentoring, and effectively managing performance of global staffing team, and collaborate effectively with global HR business partners to achieve customer objectives.
• Interfacing regularly and directly with the CEO to finalize and gain approval for employment offers.
• Overseeing the maintenance and configuration of the applicant tracking system, Virtual Edge.
• Establishing effective working relationships with the management team through solid communication and partnerships and provides guidance to management on successful recruiting strategies
• Establishing and tracking appropriate recruiting metrics, such as quality of hire, time to hire, cost per hire.
• Providing regular management reports summarizing progress towards recruiting metrics and identifying trends that have an impact on the business
• Assuring that all appropriate and accurate data is entered into the applicant tracking system and that the system is fully leveraged to meet legal requirements, track metrics and support the business
• Partnering with Finance and HR Functions to forecast, develop and drive achievement of the workforce plan.
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...