Manage JMG financials for client accounts
Marshalls and manages resources from across JMG as they are applied to accounts
Project Manage various aspects of client projects
Multiple client contacts daily (approx. 20-30% travel required)
Develop and manage JMG account plan
Develop business organically and manage to the Account Plan
Acts as interface to internal departments and clients for dashboard report development, campaign tracking deliverables.
Oversees the development of multi-media dashboard reports and direct mail campaign test design.
Performs analyses, summarizes findings, both for internal QC, as well as client ad hoc requests, as well as executive summary reports.
Presents test design requirements and campaign results / key findings to internal/external clients.
Consults with client in collaboration with development team and project managers to identify client needs and define objectives.
Collaborates with modeling team to develop project requirements/enhancements with limited supervision.
Develops job cost and timeline estimates for ad hoc projects.
Drafts internal and external memos and points of view.
Manages and mentors Managers, Consultants, and Analysts.
Defines and pursues opportunities for efficiency, enhancement and value-add to the client
Assists team with hands on ad hoc analyses as needed.
Contributes findings, insights, and key learnings to client presentations.
S/VP Analytics, Analysts, Consultants, Managers, Directors
Javelin project managers, account managers/supervisors, VPs, SVPs
External clients (across wide range of levels – from peer or below to senior)
Vendors / Partner agencies
- Provides yearly performance appraisal of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or business with quantitative work experience (required).
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative field or MBA (preferred).
- 7 – 10 years work experience in marketing analysis.
- Proven ability to develop senior level trusting relationships for JMG
- Experiential knowledge of Direct Marketing techniques for:
- Testing and evaluation of campaign elements
- Tracking and measurement of campaign metrics
- Analysis and reporting of campaign metrics
- Experience managing data and data mining
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Strong basic statistics background
- Working knowledge of experimental/test design
- Applied experience and/or strong grasp of advertising/marketing business issues and industry dynamics
- Experience with interactive data a plus but not required
- Significant demonstrated experience with software used for data analysis and manipulation.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of desktop applications, including:
- MS Office Apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (required)
- Advanced SAS (required)
- SQL (preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours; travel as needed.
Manages client relationships, accounts and deliverables by leading a team of Consultants and Analysts in the delivery of campaign findings and analytic insights/recommendations. Enables continuous measurable improvement of multiple media campaigns through the successful design and execution of dashboard reports, campaign test / measurement plans and analytic and reporting deliverables. Communicates effectively to senior clients, by translating complex metrics into actionable business decisions. Builds and sustains trusting relationships and comprehensively manages Analytics accounts.
Javelin - 17 months ago
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...