- Uses objective financial & business analyses to evaluate the returns & risks of business choices.
- Analyzes & integrates trends & patterns to determine the root causes of problems & identify solutions. - Evaluates short & long-term implications of decisions. Accurately forecasts growth, costs, & business challenges
- Creates & maintains an environment that provides Customers with desired products, services, & experiences. Combines experience, insight, & data to determine how to best exceed Customer needs.
- Develops & implements initiatives, practices, & plans to capitalize on Customer-focused growth & improvement opportunities. Ensures the removal of barriers to delivering exceptional Customer value, service, & support
- Uses Company scale, internal & external resources, & talent to achieve success.
- Creates an environment where Associates are held accountable for achieving goals & results. Applies broad, cross-functional knowledge & resources to produce results that best fit the Company strategy.
- Prioritizes & balances time, actions,resources,& initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results.
- Sets & communicates clear & aligned goals, monitors progress, & ensures leaders in own organization do the same. Sponsors continuous improvement and elimination of non-value-added work. Embraces, values, and implements diverse perspectives and ideas
- Develops and communicates logical, convincing justifications that build commitment & support for one’s perspectives & initiatives. Builds diverse, high-performing teams that accomplish organizational changes,goals,& priorities. Listens to,leverages, & promotes the diverse ideas, perspectives, & contributions of others across the business
- Builds & sustains an environment where adherence to & reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity & ethics are the norm. Identifies opportunities & takes action to enhance compliance within own organization. Ensures Associates receive the communication & instruction needed to act in accordance with policies & procedures
- Demonstrates creativity & strength in the face of change, obstacles, & adversity. Adapts to competing demands & shifting priorities. Seeks exposure to new ideas & perspectives.
- Develops talent & replacement plans for own organization that increase effectiveness, build diversity, & enhance bench strength. Identifies, utilizes, & integrates Associates' strengths to produce improved results. Creates an environment where people processes are used effectively to improve Associate performance & achieve desired results throughout own organization. Mentors, guides, & sponsors the development of key talent
- Creates strategies for own organization that align with the Company's strategies & lead to the -achievement of business priorities. Pursues initiatives, investments, & opportunities that fit with & support Company strategies. Assesses deliverables against leading industry practices & implements plans that leverage Company advantages. Works through different strategic options & determines their intended & unintended implications, & applies to business planning
- Proactively leads volunteer activities, programs, & initiatives in order to improve the community. Seeks & maintains external relationships & alliances, strengthening the Company's impact on and reputation in the community. Serves as a credible spokesperson, representative, & sponsor of the Company to the public & the community
- Builds & sustains trusting, collaborative relationships & alliances across functional, organizational, & geographical boundaries to achieve goals. Sponsors initiatives & programs that promote respect for, interest in, & support of Associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and 8 years experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) financial accounting or
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years of supervisory experience OR 4 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- CPA or Masters Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other related field of study
- Statistical analysis experience
- Prior retail oriented finance experience within a Fortune 500 company
- 6 years of project management experience or Six Sigma background
Senior Director, Finance - Walmart Leverage
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...