Are you a senior level professional with extensive software product management experience? Do you thrive on defining and delivering on global and regional product vision including product strategy, market adoption and expansion? If so, we would like to hear from you
Define global and regional product vision and strategy and drive development and launch of the product from concept to delivery. Define and directly manage product strategy, product revenue and margin, market adoption and penetration goals, to expand product category and achieve/exceed defined product and business sub-segment objectives.
Line of business leadership:
• Act as industry and functional area domain expert, both internally and externally. In partnership with Sales and Professional Services, work directly with key FICO customers, lead business performance analysis and provide recommendations to drive profitable growth.
• Continuously review Client landscape and recommend, develop and implement new and creative approaches to growing the line of business.
• Implement product strategies that position the business to shape and capitalize on emerging Client and market needs.
• Conduct complex analysis, including the analysis of business metrics, portfolio performance, segment penetration, Client behavioral profiles and competitive product & program assessment, to identify gaps and opportunities.
• Provide insights and recommendations on growth, help identify new line of business opportunities and develop product value proposition.
• Work with Business Segment leader, CTO and across the FICO Value Delivery Chain to execute strategic plans and key initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelors/Degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. computer science, engineering marketing), MBA preferred.
• Post-graduate diplomas in product management/product marketing preferred. Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred.
• Minimum 8-10 years product management experience in a software company.
• Experience delivering software that is used to manage consumer interactions, either directly by the end-consumer, or to a business unit or company that has end-consumer interaction as its primary focus.
• 3+ years of experience delivering Software as a Service (SaaS).
• 5+ years of experience with software positioning, packaging, pricing and licensing.
• Experience with current software development technologies and methodologies, including Agile.
• 3+ years of experience in user-centered design.
• Experienced in working with distributed Product Management and Development teams.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering measurable business results, through defining and implementing product strategies aligned with company business objectives.
• Analytical, fact-based and able to synthesize and organize complex data/information.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for FICO and its Clients.
• Flexible and creative thinker. With the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate imaginative and original solutions, and manage uncertainty.
• Ability to understand complex technology, hardware and software, figure out how all the pieces fit together and how they might be used in better ways. Passionate about new technologies.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Will to win – Able to overcome impediments, bring the whole team with them and drive to success.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...