Job Posting |
We currently have a position open for a Senior Director - Prosepctive Studies. The three essential functions for this position are business development, team management, and direct contribution to projects. The candidate should have a network of HEOR colleagues, with the ability to generate new and repeat business. The candidate should be able to build and manage a strong team. It is expected that the candidate will divide time evenly between business development, management and direct billing.
Doctoral degree (preferred) or masters in a relevant field:
• health services research
• public health
The candidate should have > 10 years experience in the biopharma, medical device or consulting industry and be a nationally recognized leader in an area of health economics and outcomes research. The candidate should have successfully:
• led a product and/or consulting team
• supervised &
gt; 3 direct reports
• published > 15 peer reviewed articles
• interacted with US and/ or ex-US regulators and/or payers
• participated in design and execution of Phase 2-4 trials or prospective observational nstudies
• participated in a drug or device launch
• > 3 years of experience in consulting
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 14 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...