We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to join a growing global leader, in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? Then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you!
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Delivering KPI's by executing weekly local in-store plan.
- Collaborating with HQ partners, and customers at HQ and in store managers.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Effectiveness.
- Act as business “conduit” between HQ Sales and In-store execution.
- Work closely with the Dannon HQ Team to develop in-store action plans to maximize Sales, Brand Share, and ACV goals.
- Call on category buyer, to leverage service and insights for increased selling opportunities.
- Customer Operations Management Penetration and alignment.
- Execute customer operations management penetration plan to drive sales growth.
- Conduct periodic calls on customer field management to secure customer priorities, share category vision and growth levers, and gain alignment with customer to execute AMPS based initiatives.
- Training encompasses (but not limited to); In-Store Activity, Broker Management and Customer Penetration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ yrs of Retail CPG experience.
- Experience leading and driving projects and processes.
- Some physical labor required, including occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunitues : Follow us on Facebook http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company strives to help people grow, live better and get more out of life through tastier, more varied and nutritional food...