Greatbatch Medical, located in Plymouth, MN, is currently seeking a Senior Document Control Coordinator. The primary purpose of this position is to perform all of the Quality System Document Control functions including management of the Change Control Process, filing and archiving of records, and serve as administrator of the Document Control System to assure compliance to current standards and regulations.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Leads and maintains the Change Control Process. This includes the preparation of the change requests, insuring the appropriate functional reviews and sign-off, and maintaining the records of the changes. Posts changes to computerized or manual records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments
- Report monthly metrics for Document Control Activities
- Analyzes and develops recommendations to improve current processes
- Responsible for managing SharePoint Quality documentation and maintaining the Change Control Database
- Actively participates in external and internal audits
- Responsible for record retention process
- Education/Experience: Technical Associate’s degree with 5-7 years experience in business or technical field OR Bachelor’s degree with 2 years experience in related field.
- Specialized knowledge needed for performance of job: field. Previous experience in Engineering and Document Control Systems. Solid understanding of document flow, including creation, changes, retention and storage.
- Special Skills : storage. Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints and solid technical writing skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity. Ability to provide work direction to others.
Greatbatch - 14 months ago