1. Develop system requirements based on the existing application(s) as well as new requirements as defined by the marketing department and sales team.
2. Redesign, implement and maintain the new solution(s) quickly and efficiently.
3. Ensure multiple site availability at all times.
4. Ensure compatibility with all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Google, Chrome, and FireFox.
5. Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Six(+) years’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three(+) years’ experience with ASP.NET/C#. MVC experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Strong knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET and the Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5 and mobile development, to include working with JSON objects.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000, commensurate with experience, including benefits and stock options.