The Senior EDI Analyst will be a part of a team supporting all phases of the design, development and implementation of an Enrollment Resolution and Reconciliation process for health insurance exchanges. The Analyst will participate in design sessions, report on project progress and identify potential risks and issues. The Senior EDI Analyst will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving errors in 834 and 820 transactions for health insurance exchanges and performing root cause analysis.
The Senior EDI Analyst will also be responsible for analysis of discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for multiple stakeholders and continuous process improvement of the reconciliation process. Responsible for providing content to and for collaboration with training staff on training stakeholders on the transactions and the reconciliation process. The Analyst may be required to provide training on the transactions and on the reconciliation processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participation in all phases of testin g
- Perform testing and thoroughly document issues
- Work with the technical and development team to resolve identified issues in a timely manner
- Review documented training material for accuracy and assist in end user training and support
- Serve as mentor for EDI Analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience working IT development teams
- Minimum 10 years of experience in X12 transactions
- Experience with enrollment transactions
- Project management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Federal contracts
- Experience with premium payment transactions
- Experience in reconciliation of enrollment transactions
- Knowledge of X12 standards development processes
H ighlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
·Medical · Dental · Vision · 401k · Flexible Spending Accounts · Paid Time Off · Work/Life Solutions · Pet Insurance
Minds on health. Changing the future of healthcare.
Cognosante is leading the transformation of healthcare, providing technical healthcare solutions to federal and state clients. Based in McLean, VA with 300 employees throughout the US, we are the thought-leaders on the forefront of the latest technology developments. Our capabilities in healthcare transformation, Medicaid management and health communications allow us to deliver the best solutions that are efficient and effective for our customers and the country.
We are excited about a bright future. We invite you to join us on the journey.