Job title: Senior ETL Developer
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: North Houston
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: negotiable, based on experience
Works under general supervision of Data Warehouse Technical Lead on all phases of SDLC lifecycle on large Data centric implementation. As part of a team, be responsible for reviewing data accuracy, completeness and produce high quality software that fits business needs. This individual will have significant mastery in SQL technologies and will be responsible for maintaining SQL standards and design documentation. Additionally, this person will have a significant role to play in conjunction with the Business Analyst to gather requirements from the internal business community and stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities (List the top five to seven essential responsibilities :
1. Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions in conjunction with other team members----40%
2. Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of clinical/financial data -----15%
3. Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources ----15%
4. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data quality and completeness-----10%
5. In collaboration with team, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings---10%
6. Monitor data dictionary statistics-----5%
7. Create and present quality dashboards and ad hoc reports----5%
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Management
10 years experience in IT projects
Experience with Healthcare or Clinical Data strongly preferred
Skilled in SQL Skills and proficient in Oracle, SQL Server or any relational database management system.
Experience with ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) technologies such as Informatica is required- Minimum 2 years Informatica Power Designer
Proficient in Excel, MS Access
Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
Traditional office environment.
Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct...