Senior Editorial Position at On Wall Street
On Wall Street seeks an experienced journalist with solid credentials covering wealth management and personal finance. The successful candidate will help drive dynamic, must-read content for our audience of wealth managers at the nation’s wirehouse firms and regional broker-dealers. Key duties:
- Write and edit content for OnWallStreet.com and On Wall Street magazine and emphasize SourceMedia’s digital-first mandate. Generate daily story ideas and cultivate a strong industry network. Represent On Wall Street at events.
- Bolster our efforts to grow traffic on our web and social media sites.
- Support and grow existing On Wall Street franchises, including our AdvisorTV web channel and Women Advisors Forum, and help create new franchises to expand the brands of SourceMedia’s Investment Advisor Group.
- Successfully take on new assignments and projects within the Investment Advisor Group, as well as SourceMedia’s other publications.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your resume and links or clips along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to learn more about us by visiting our website: www.sourcemedia.com .
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.
Please use the box below to forward your resume to this employer.
Paste your resume or a cover letter into the box below to apply for this job only . Your resume will be forwarded to this employer, and will not be stored in the JournalismJobs.com resume database.
1. Enter your e-mail address
2. Paste a cover letter or resume in the box below.
IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble pasting your resume below, type a short description of your experience and how the employer can contact you.
3. Answer the following anti-spam question: Is ice hot or cold?
JournalismJobs.com - 14 months ago