EPIC is a Life, Disability, Dental, and Vision insurer with headquarters in Madison, WI. For over 25 years, EPIC has retained a reputation for quality, service, and stability. As EPIC continues to grow, we hold true to our values by remaining customer-focused, flexible, and accessible.
We are seeking a Senior Education and Enrollment Specialist who will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of progressively responsible work experience
- Three years’ experience effectively developing and coordinating a wide range of sales collateral and corporate image materials from concept through completion in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- WI life and accident and health insurance licensing with a willingness to earn licensure in other states as needed
- Responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of employee education and enrollment strategies for EPIC benefit plans
EPIC offers a competitive salary and incentive plan, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Exceptional creative and technical writing skills
- Proficiency in design aspects of print and electronic media
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple projects [under a variety of] time frames
- High levels of motivation and initiative
- Ability to execute multiple projects under minimal supervision
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with sales, operations and employer-clients
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation - 6 months ago
WPS proudly maintains its not-for-profit status with a commitment to service and value considered by our customers to be the very best....